The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) is located in Wan Chai North, Hong Kong Island. Built along the Victoria Harbour, it is linked by covered walkways to nearby hotels and commercial building.
Transfers from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) / Town
1. Airport Express Line (High Speed Rail Link-AEL)
- Time - 30 minutes to Hong Kong Station in Central
- Operating hours - 6:00 am to 1:00 am
- Frequency - approximately every 8 to 12 minutes
- Charges - HK$100 (approximately US$13) per person
- Reservations - purchase tickets at AEL Station in the airport.
- By Taxi: Take a five-minute taxi ride from Hong Kong station to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) / Grand Hyatt / Renaissance Harbour View Hotel / The Harbourview.
- By MTR: Airport station to Hong Kong station and switch to Wanchai station. You can walk from the Wan Chai MTR station (Exit A-1) to HKCEC through the footbridges within 15 minutes.
- Time – 40 - 45 minutes
Click here for more details
- Time - 40 minutes
- Operating hours - 24 hours
- Charges - approximately HK$350 (US$45) including tolls, excluding levy for luggage and traffic
- Time - 80 minutes
- Take route no. A11 or E11 to Wanchai and change to route no. 40M to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
Distances from Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
Time and Distance to Business and Financial Districts
- Admiralty Hong Kong – 1.5 kilometres, 4 minutes by car
- Central district – 2.2 kilometres, 5 minutes by car
Time and Distance to Shopping and Entertainment
- Hong Kong Arts Centre – 350 metres, 4 minutes by walk
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts – 400 metres, 4 minutes by walk
- Causeway Bay – 2.2 kilometres, 5 minutes by car
- Pacific Place – 3.3 kilometres, 8 minutes by car
- Hollywood Road – 3.4 kilometres, 8 minutes by car
- Lan Kwai Fong – 3.5 kilometres, 8 minutes by car
- Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon – 8 minutes by Star Ferry
Hong Kong has a sophisticated transport system, comprising Mass Transit Railway (MTR), buses, trains, trams, ferries and taxis, which cover extensive areas of the city and have signs and announcements in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Please click here for more details.